Apr 16, 2011

I did it!

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong on trying to make my blog private but it seems that after all my hard work of adding emails no one is able to log on.... What ever, I'm over it.

Today I ran in my first 5K and did well! I did well considering I finished in 49 min pushing a double stroller (not a running stroller mind you) with almost 80lbs sitting in it! Needless to say that my arms are hurting more then my legs! It was so much fun! And I'm so glad I did it! It was a 5K put on by M's school. I, started last. We started last place, Isaac started the race with me but as he had already did a long bike ride earlier in the morning he pooped out on me (not even half way) and so I went at it alone. It was great passing people, high fiving others and enjoying the beautiful mid morning. I had the best coach (Jillian Michaels style) as M was constantly yelling at me to go faster! I was so out of breath I could hardly get in 2 words, when I started getting requests to sing the baby bumble bee song! C'mon!  Who do these kids think I am? LOL! Like I said it was so much fun and I think I have caught the running fever!  Looking forward to participate in many more through out the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment