May 19, 2011

what little girls are made of

I am so happy that I am done with school for the summer! For the next 3 months I'm free! Well, kind of. Today was Morgs first day of summer and we sure had fun! This girl is just to funny! I am happy that she got my sense of humor because life is hard and you need that kind of magic.

When I was five all I wanted to be when I grew up was an actress!  No lie! I was determined to be famous.  I even made other kids at my school call me 'minnie Madonna.'   Morgan is too shy for that kind of craziness, but she is so passionate about becoming an astronaut. Today we went to the library and she chose two space movies and as soon as we got home she was loading it into the DVD player. She made me sit until the countdown to launch was complete.  I adore her!  She knows so much about everything. It really is a wonderful sight to see your child eager to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I should have gotten her a souviner at Kennedy space center, she would have loved it! Did you show her the shuttle take off a few days ago? It seems like the shuttle is not "cool" anymore. But me and the boys were watching!

    ReplyDelete