Aug 11, 2011

Name Them One by One

Not gonna lie, today was rough. Yesterday was rough. Im feeling discouraged.  The best kind of medicine for a poor me- pitty party is realizing and being grateful for the ways you have been blessed.
My list:
  • My beautiful children that I am in love with
  • God is mindful of me and my family
  • My health
  • I have a place to call home and a family to share it with
  • My washing machine and dryer
  • Healthy food in my fridge, food starage in my garage
  • Friends that love me, care about me, and remind me of this
  • A car that I can drive to where ever and just cry if needed
  • Doctors who saved Jonah's life
  • Doctors who continue to help him
  • Respiratory therapists who have touched my heart through Jonah
  • Morgan's beautiful spirit
  • My new subbing job
  • Friends that have addopted me and my family into theirs
  • Google
  • An awsome ward
  • My special needs friends...hahaha. You know what I mean....
  • Books
  • Technology
  • Essential oils
  • Meghan Crovo, Becky Rockwood, Jane & Beth, Lacey Rugg, Melissa Christenson
  • Family near and far
In a short 2 minutes this is what came to mind and I feel overwhelmed by love.




2 comments:

  1. Its got to be rough, I cant imagine. I am grateful that you have something so your not going with no money. Hopefully Isaac can find something so you can be at home again with your babies. We need a date, that will sooth the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o jess .. i love you so much! you are such an amazing person. i take so much strength from you and you dont even realize it. ... there is not a single day that you and J dont pop into my head. life is hard. life is really hard. we are struggling with different things. .. but we both find the same peace in the tender mercies and the happiness in small things :) love you friend.

    ReplyDelete