It was! It was! Indeed we all had a very wonderful Christmas! Though the beginning of the weekend seemed very touch and go, Like my boy does, he pushed through it! I am so glad he did.
Christmas here was amazing. There was definitely a Christmas spirit that my entire family felt. We had a few secrete Santa's, and that really made this day an even better one. Not because of the gifts my family received but the gift they gave with out even knowing so.
The gift I so badly needed: To know people cared about me, my son my family. It's such a lovely feeling to know that people are mindful of you, especially when you feel so alone. I have a hard time (fear) asking for help. I would rather drowned then ask (bother) a friend for a floatation device. Sounds silly, this I know. Imagine you were afraid to speak in front of people and then you were forced up onto a stage to give a speech to thousands! What would they say? How would they respond? Would they snicker behind your back? Well, that's how I feel. I need to get over this fear I know. But I have to say that having friends/family throw me a flotation vice in this time of need was truly a Christmas gift that I will always hold close to my heart.
In other breaking news....
Today marks DAY 1 of toilet training Jonah!
Jonah is starting to go down on his steroids!
Morgan has Pink eye!
I got the Kitchen floor moped!...3 times! (first line of this list)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep on Keepin' On with the toilet training...he'll get it!! Thank you SO much for your comment on Carter's Hope! I seriously appreciate your support. I hope that you'll consider sharing Jonah's story too. It should really be for Special Needs/Medically Fragile. :)
ReplyDeleteSo so glad that you got the Merry Christmas that you deserved!!!
ReplyDelete